[unisog] University Certificate CA

James A. Jokl jaj at virginia.edu
Wed May 28 21:31:18 GMT 2003

Along with Internet2 assuming responsibility for the Higher
Education CA as mentioned below, an Educause project is moving
forward to establish a Higher Education PKI Bridge Certification
Authority http://www.educause.edu/hebca .  There is a fair amount
of general activity in the Higher Education PKI space.  Along with
the links mentioned before you may want to look at:

Educause NET at EDU PKI site:
http://www.educause.edu/netatedu/groups/pki

HEPKI
http://www.educause.edu/hepki
http://middleware.internet2.edu/hepki-tag/
http://pkidev.internet2.edu

                      Jim

--On Wednesday, May 21, 2003 6:04 PM -0400 Saul Tannenbaum