[unisog] Check printing -- PCL Signature Fonts

John Stauffacher stauffacher at chapman.edu
Thu May 29 02:06:15 GMT 2003

For 99$

http://www.fontlab.com/html/fonmaker.html

That should take your TTF and turn it into an SFP for ya...

-John

++
John Stauffacher
Network Administrator
Chapman University
stauffacher at chapman.edu
714.628.7249

"If the only tool you've got is an axe, every problem looks like fun!"

"it's a lot harder to ask permission than forgiveness."

"Success is something I will dress for when I get there, and not until."