[unisog] Practical OpenMosix Use

Ford Chiang ford at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Fri May 30 19:33:24 GMT 2003

I don't know about usage but clusterknoppix makes it look pretty easy to setup.
http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/

recently slashdotted
"Knoppix is the ultimate live CD. No geek-kit should be without it. Now Wim
Vandersmissen has taken it a step futher by adding openMosix functionality. Drop
the clusterKnoppix CD in your "server", boot up... boot up some networked
clients... Knoppix built in LTSP magic kicks in and ta-da--instant cluster!"
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/05/29/1336229&mode=thread&tid=106&tid=185

                   -Ford