[unisog] Redhat and Fedora

Jon Mitchiner jon.mitchiner at gallaudet.edu
Tue Nov 4 01:24:25 GMT 2003

My biggest concern at this point is the latest beta of Fedora does not have
the up2date program.  My impressions so far from Redhat is Fedora may not
have up2date access.  This means keeping up to date and patch all servers on
a regular basis.  I hope that Redhat considers continuing to provide up2date
access for Fedora.

Jon Mitchiner
Gallaudet University