[unisog] Wireless in residence building - Tricky problem

Aaron Lafferty lafferty at oar.net
Wed Nov 5 13:24:49 GMT 2003

Additionally as a amature radio licensee with spectrum privileges under
part 97 of the FCC rules in the 2.4ghz band (some of which is shared
with wlan frequencies)... I would report any detected jamming in my area
by part 15 users directly to the enforcement office of the FCC.  You can
be asssured that you would be contacted; told in no uncertain terms to
cease and decist, probably fined (they start at around $10,000), and
your equipment seized.  You also run the risk of being sent to federal
prison for that.

-Aaron