[unisog] Network security textbooks

Clarke Morledge chmorl at wm.edu
Sat Nov 8 02:55:57 GMT 2003

The basic theory does not change much. I've found the following very
helpful (pretty technical -- and unfortunately pretty expensive):

Network Security: Private Communication in a Public World, 2nd Edition
Charlie Kaufman, Radia Perlman, Mike Speciner
Prentice Hall, 2002
ISBN 0-13-046019-2

The practical side?  Now that's a moving target...

Clarke Morledge
College of William and Mary
Jones Hall (Room 18)
Williamsburg VA 23187