Internet Policy Junkies

Lucy E. Lynch llynch at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Oct 22 13:50:03 GMT 2003

The University of Oregon Multicast Team has a treat for you -

We will be multicasting the ARIN XII public meetings from Chicago
this Wednesday and Thursday, see:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/

The agenda can be found here:

http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XII/index.html

Topics include micro-assignments for multi-homed networks, ARIN
assignments for Africa, and policy and scope for whois.

Discussion should be lively as many operators from this weeks NANOG
meeting have stayed on for ARIN as well.

Thanks, as always, to Cisco Systems for their support of our efforts.

Lucy E. Lynch 				Academic User Services
Computing Center			University of Oregon
llynch  @darkwing.uoregon.edu		(541) 346-1774/Cell: 912-7998