[unisog] no-ip.com etc.

Peter Moody peter at ucsc.edu
Fri Oct 24 19:13:46 GMT 2003

I'm a little confused.  How does a student registering their ip address
with a dynamic dns provider allow them to circumvent your smtp
restrictions?

do you mean inbound smtp or outbound smtp?

--
Peter Moody                             <peter at ucsc.edu>
Information Security Administrator      831/459.5409