New email virus

David Bruce david.bruce at simmons.edu
Fri Oct 31 15:24:16 GMT 2003

Since this morning, we are seeing a new e-mail virus that does not
appear to be detectible by current Norton or McAfee virus definitions.
So far, the attachment received has always been named "photos.zip" with
subject "our private photos".  We are now filtering email on this
basis.  Has anyone else seen this?

--
David Bruce                                          Phone: 617.521.2187
UNIX Systems Administrator                           Fax:   617.521.3082
300 The Fenway, Boston, MA 02115-5898            david.bruce at simmons.edu