[unisog] NetReg Circumvention?

John Stauffacher stauffacher at chapman.edu
Thu Sep 4 03:50:50 GMT 2003

I've written a few "useless dhcp scripts"...just to solve the matter of
kiddies staticing themselves. They only work with isc dhcpd < 3.0 (they
changed the log file format in 3.0 and I never bothered to update my
scripts). If I can dig em up I might just spend a few hours porting them.

++
John Stauffacher
Network Administrator
Chapman University
stauffacher at chapman.edu
714.628.7249

"If the only tool you've got is an axe, every problem looks like fun!"

"it's a lot harder to ask permission than forgiveness."

"Success is something I will dress for when I get there, and not until."