[unisog] Freedom of Information Act

Bob Kalal kalal.1 at osu.edu
Mon Sep 8 23:27:13 GMT 2003

Chris,

You're lucky if it took the federal Freedom of Information Act.
Addresses, and almost everything else, about all employees of
the state of Ohio, including state university employees, are
available to any "person" in the broadest legal sense under
the Ohio Public Records Law. There are recent anti-terrorism
exceptions for fire fighters and law enforcement personnel
involved in certain active cases.

Bob Kalal
The Ohio State University