[unisog] Freedom of Information Act

Jordan Wiens jwiens at nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu
Tue Sep 9 15:06:57 GMT 2003

Print out the list of emails in a non easily OCR'ed form, but still
understandable to a human?  The list could not be argued to be a violation
of FoIA (or Sunshine laws here in florida) as it can easily be used to
email anyone on the list, it's just difficult to email EVERYONE on the
list which would be a violation of our (and I would assume most U's) AUP.
Might not fly legally, but maybe it would.

--
Jordan Wiens, CISSP
UF Network Incident Response Team