[unisog] New (No kidding) RPC Vulnerability

STeve Andre' andres at msu.edu
Wed Sep 10 21:07:19 GMT 2003

It is time for people (non-technical, I mean) that Windows is
a diseased operating system.

I'm planning on giving talks for my people about OpenBSD running
KDE, MacOS and probably other options.

Windows is rapidly becoming un-maintainable.

Beware: apparently some scanning tools think that a system
is vulnerable to MS03-026 when MS03-039 has been applied.
I have no distinct details on this, but have heard it from two
sources, one whom I know and trust.

Another fine MicroSoft moment.

--STeve Andre'