[unisog] Remote Access for vendor support

Sheil, Sean SEAN at mail.nwmissouri.edu
Fri Sep 12 14:23:36 GMT 2003

Bob,
	We were in the same boat.  We finally decided on a procedure
Where they must call us first and request access.  We will then enable
PCAnywhere for a one-time session.  This has definatley eliminated the
3:00 am quick updates.  At times, it gets to be a pain, but we thought
the alternatives were worse.

Sean Sheil
Mgr. Network & Server Services
Northwest Missouri State Univ.