FW: [unisog] Any Experiences with MS03-039 on large number of computers yet?

Anderson, Kelly kjanders at umich.edu
Sat Sep 13 11:16:59 GMT 2003

We patched our test AD forest on Wednesday afternoon and production AD
forest servers Thursday evening...including DC's, Exchange, PKI, etc.
Everything looks good so far.  :)

There was a brief problem with Windows Update not detecting the patch on
a DC, but MS fixed that as soon as we reported it (Wednesday).

- Kelly

Kelly J. Anderson, MCSE
Windows 2000 Infrastructure
University of Michigan