[unisog] server-to-admin stat?

hermit921 hermit921 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 22:22:00 GMT 2003

We have about 60 unix systems (mostly AIX and Solaris) and 4 admins.  Not
too bad until you hear we also have to support 24x7 (install, configure,
maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, etc) a lot of the applications on
them.  Before that, we often have to figure out what hardware to order to
support guessed-at application loads, and present the final Purchase Order
to purchasing.  We often have to do the research to find the best software
for some purpose.

hermit921