[unisog] New scanner based on UCONN NetReg scanner

Jordan Wiens jwiens at nersp.nerdc.ufl.edu
Sun Sep 21 00:46:47 GMT 2003

Running on linux; Suse 7.1.  Actually, I realized after more tinkering it
might have been the way I was running it.  I was running multiple copies
of seperate subnets (like so:)
	./rpcscan_sol -c 20 aa.bb.0.0/16 > aa.bb.txt&
	./rpcscan_sol -c 20 aa.XX.0.0/16 > aa.XX.txt&
	./rpcscan_sol -c 20 aa.ZZ.0.0/16 > aa.ZZ.txt&

Running a single parent process at a time appears to work fine.  It's
plenty fast enough on its own, I should probably just be more patient.
;-)

--
Jordan Wiens, CISSP
UF Network Incident Response Team