SSL Based VPNs?

Phil.Rodrigues at uconn.edu Phil.Rodrigues at uconn.edu
Thu Sep 25 21:31:28 GMT 2003

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience with SSL-based VPNs?  We were considering
a traditional IPSEC based VPN, but have been testing SSL-based products
from Neoteris and Nokia (their Secure Access System).  So far they look
promising, especially with zero client installs, but there are some
limitations.  (I can elaborate these limitations if no one else has any
experience with these - that seems helpful.)

Has anyone else tested these recently in their networks?  Has anyone made
the plunge and purchased one of these (type of) products?

Thanks,

Phil

Philip A. Rodrigues
Network Analyst, UITS