[unisog] SSL Based VPNs?

Marc Jimenez mjimenez at net.tufts.edu
Fri Sep 26 07:10:02 GMT 2003

Hi Phil,
	We haven't purchased, but I have made some very positive
interactions with Aventail. You may want to look at their product if you
haven't already.

	-m

Marc Jimenez
Network Engineering
Tufts University

"Read all instructions before applying adhesive."
-Large Print on Lid of Bucket; words to live by.

"Diplomacy" is saying "nice doggy" until you can find a big rock.
-Heinlein