Verisign's SiteFinder

Matthew.Dalton at rochester.edu Matthew.Dalton at rochester.edu
Fri Sep 26 18:01:04 GMT 2003

Has anyone else out there notices an increase in bad traffic filling up their queues since the SiteFinder "service" went into affect?  If so, what are other people doing about it from a technological standpoint and/or awareness standpoint?  If you want to reply to me off-list, I will be happy to summarize to both lists the results.  Thanks.

|Matthew Dalton                     |Phone: (585)273-1721                |
|ITS Security Group                 |Email: Matthew.Dalton at rochester.edu |
|University of Rochester            |                                    |
|Rochester, NY 14620                |                                    |