[unisog] Any experience with LC5

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Aug 23 01:42:47 GMT 2004

Hi Folks,
	 Has anyone tried out the latest version of l0pht crack, in particular
the site licence edition that is supposed to be able to download hashed
from machines and AD servers to crack them off line?

It is the latter functionality that I am really interested in but they
do not have free downloads of the site version.

We have LC4 but we very rarely use it since the hassle of getting the
hashes of the machines where they are stored is to great (particularly
for AD servers).

--
Russell Fulton, Information Security Officer, The University of Auckland
New Zealand