[unisog] Bleeding Snort rules

Michael Sconzo msconzo at net.tamu.edu
Thu Aug 26 20:19:49 GMT 2004

Snort sig links.

--- explot sig ---
http://www.snort.org/snort-db/sid.html?sid=2514

--- look for bind attempt and set flowbits stuff ---
http://www.snort.org/snort-db/sid.html?sid=2526
http://www.snort.org/snort-db/sid.html?sid=2513

-=Mike

--
_
_ Michael J. Sconzo

The New Testament offers the basis for modern computer coding theory,
in the form of an affirmation of the binary number system.
        But let your communication be Yea, yea; nay, nay: for
        whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
                -- Matthew 5:37