[unisog] DMCA Reports and No-Reply Addresses

charlie derr cderr at simons-rock.edu
Fri Dec 31 01:46:05 GMT 2004

We haven't yet seen one from this company yet (we're a very small
school), but wouldn't it be possible to choose #3 and fill in whatever
information one has to indicate this is the case?

(aside -- if i wasn't the one that started to top-post, it's still
kosher to do it after it's been done once, right? --  also, do those
misconfigured vacation replies to this list strike anyone else as
so incredibly "ironic")