[unisog] DMCA Reports and No-Reply Addresses

PaulFM paulfm at me.umn.edu
Fri Dec 31 15:10:02 GMT 2004

Make sure your form requires them to check a box that relieves you of all
legal responsibility for the infringing content.  And another that says they
    will be responsible for your costs if their claim is without merit.  And
requires a telephone number and email address to contact (and refuses urls).

Then the filled out form is emailed to them with the requirement that the
respond in some way to verify that they filled out the form (a verification
URL perhaps).

That should pretty much end dmca complaints via e-mail.