[unisog] MS04-007 scanner

Paul Dokas dokas at cs.umn.edu
Wed Feb 18 16:14:20 GMT 2004

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:03:29 -0500 (EST) Chris Russel <russel at yorku.ca> wrote:

> I am still awaiting info regarding it's accuracy but so far it looks good.
> Please let me know any comments.

Thanks for the scanner, it seem to work great!  I was able to scan 3 /16 networks
in about 15 minutes with this tool.  So far, it appears to have had a nearly 100%
accuracy.

There's just one small diff that I had to make to get it work out of the box on my
FreeBSD machine:

*** 007scan.c   Wed Feb 18 10:17:54 2004
--- 007scan.c.orig      Wed Feb 18 10:17:38 2004
***************
*** 297,304 ****
    ctimeout.tv_sec = 0;
    ctimeout.tv_usec = 600000;