[unisog] MS04-007 scanner

Daniel Bidwell bidwell at andrews.edu
Thu Feb 19 02:48:14 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-18 at 11:14, Paul Dokas wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:03:29 -0500 (EST) Chris Russel <russel at yorku.ca> wrote:
> >
> > I am still awaiting info regarding it's accuracy but so far it looks good.
> > Please let me know any comments.
>
> Thanks for the scanner, it seem to work great!  I was able to scan 3 /16 networks
> in about 15 minutes with this tool.  So far, it appears to have had a nearly 100%
> accuracy.

I seem to have missed the message that contained the scanner or pointer
to it.  Could someone send me either a copy of the scanner or a web link
to point to it?  Thanks in advance.

Daniel R. Bidwell	|	bidwell at andrews.edu
Andrews University	|	Information Technology Services
If two always agree, one of them is unnecessary
"Friends don't let friends do DOS"
"In theory, theory and practice are the same.
In practice, however, they are not."