[unisog] Do any of you IM?

Eric Pancer epancer at security.depaul.edu
Wed Feb 25 00:08:40 GMT 2004

Mary M. Chaddock wrote on Tue, 2004-02-24 at 15:16:55 -0600...

> Here is just a quick brain-storm idea...
> Would it be helpfull/nice/convenient if Unisog'ers were able to IM each
> other?
>
> I'm really just thinking that it might be helpful to me if I had a buddy
> list of unisog'ers that I could contact without worry of my questions
> being publically archived and forever available on the internet.

I vote for setting up an IRC channel somewhere -- it beats out
jabber as most of us can do it from a command line w/o needing a
client.

--
Eric Pancer     Computer Security Response Team     DePaul University
http://security.depaul.edu/               epancer at security.depaul.edu
pgp: 1024D/7ACBCFF3 C022 4991 41E5 51E7 683C F765 62F7 7F8E 7ACB CFF3
                                                                 :wq!