[unisog] Do any of you IM?

STeve Andre' andres at msu.edu
Wed Feb 25 15:55:08 GMT 2004

The proper solution to that, if there is one, is to munge the
email headers so spam harvesting can't happen.  What else
is there to hide?  I know I'm probably out on left-field on this
 but I see no harm in hiding anything.  I never say anything
publically that I wouldn't mind 34,283 people I don't know
reading.

--STeve Andre'