[unisog] mysterious IIS failures

Ward, Mike mike.ward at ubc.ca
Thu Jan 15 19:23:49 GMT 2004

If you are using Backup Exec you may want to verify that you have the latest revision applied.  Because it uses SQL I have seen older revisions of BE get hit with the W32.SQLExp.Worm even though they have NAV 8 Corporate installed.  The high overload on
the infected machines that I saw was shutting down IIS.  It may be worth while checking into.

You can view information at the following link:

Mike