NSF Grant Experience

Eric Pancer epancer at security.depaul.edu
Fri Jan 23 06:20:21 GMT 2004

[ This is slightly off-topic from the lists main purpose. For that ]
[ I apologize in advance.                                          ]

I'm looking for some opinions on NSF grants and the ease of obtainig
them for the purpose of funding infosecurity research, deploying new
technologies to combat ongoing security problems and training staff
and increasing the knowledgebase of security personnel.

Any comments that folks might have would be appreciated, and I can
summarize to the list if there is enough to summarize!

Thanks.

--
Eric Pancer     Computer Security Response Team     DePaul University
http://security.depaul.edu/               epancer at security.depaul.edu
pgp: 1024D/7ACBCFF3 C022 4991 41E5 51E7 683C F765 62F7 7F8E 7ACB CFF3