[unisog] HIPAA PHI and encrypted Transmission of data

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Jul 8 16:23:35 GMT 2004

On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 10:14:18AM -0600, Wells, Cary wrote:
> Did the list dry up or am i not subscribed?
>
>   _____

	All has been quiet on the western front (i.e. the list had dried up :-))
I checked just after the drought started to make sure posts made the list
and all appeared fine (i.e. my post poked me to reject it :-)) and it obviously
worked for you as well so it isn't just working for me :-). We aren't even
seeing the usual spam (but we think SANS must have done something to block
that).