[unisog] Vegas? Anybody?

Michael Sconzo msconzo at net.tamu.edu
Thu Jul 15 15:50:10 GMT 2004

So, most of you are well aware that the anual shindig in Vegas is
comming up.  And for those of you that don't it's DefCon
(http://www.defcon.org/).  The talk list looks awesome,
http://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-12/dc-12-schedule.html, etc ... :)

If any of you are going, speakup! Perhaps we can get a Unisog gathering
together one night, so we can finlly put names with faces or perhaps
.sigs with faces.  I don't mind attempting to organize something like
this.  So, feel free to email me if you are interested.

-=Mike

--
_
_ Michael J. Sconzo

The New Testament offers the basis for modern computer coding theory,
in the form of an affirmation of the binary number system.
        But let your communication be Yea, yea; nay, nay: for
        whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
                -- Matthew 5:37