[unisog] Vegas? Anybody?

Stan Horwitz stan at temple.edu
Thu Jul 15 15:56:37 GMT 2004

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Michael Sconzo wrote:

>So, most of you are well aware that the anual shindig in Vegas is
>comming up.  And for those of you that don't it's DefCon
>(http://www.defcon.org/).  The talk list looks awesome,
>http://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-12/dc-12-schedule.html, etc ... :)
>
>If any of you are going, speakup! Perhaps we can get a Unisog gathering
>together one night, so we can finlly put names with faces or perhaps
>.sigs with faces.  I don't mind attempting to organize something like
>this.  So, feel free to email me if you are interested.

I am thinking of going. A friend of mine attended last year and
spoke highly of the defcon conference. Its also the same time as
the Star Trek conference if I am not mistaken! Nerd paradise in Vegas!

Trouble is that I have been to Vegas twice in the past few months and
I am going again in October so I am on the fence about another visit
this year.