[unisog] Incident Response Procedures

Selden E Ball Jr seb at lepp.cornell.edu
Wed Jul 21 21:14:21 GMT 2004

Jason,

You might be interested in the IT security and reporting policies that
Cornell just enacted.

See  http://www.cit.cornell.edu/oit/policy/june04.html

Selden
======
Selden E. Ball, Jr.

Cornell University                        Voice: +1-607-255-0688
Laboratory for Elementary-Particle Physics  FAX: +1-607-255-8062
LT105 R. R. Wilson Laboratory              http://www.lepp.cornell.edu/~seb/
Dryden Road                            Internet: SEB at LEPP.CORNELL.EDU
Ithaca, NY, USA 14853-8001          HEPnet/SPAN: LNS62::SEB = 44284::SEB

You wrote