[unisog] Help with buying domain name through escrow.com

Butler, Kevin D butlerkevind at uams.edu
Fri Jul 23 16:23:39 GMT 2004

Didn't escrow.com get into some hot water a while ago?? I though I
remembered seeing something about people getting taken for mega $$$$'s
by the exact same process you described below. If you're talking a
sizeable exchange of funds, I'd get every piece of info from this guy
just in case he is trying to scam you. But whatever you do, I wish you
the best of luck.