[unisog] Help with buying domain name through escrow.com

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Fri Jul 23 16:39:55 GMT 2004

	If they do want mega bucks it may be worthwhile contacting a lawyer.
At least here (the law may be different where you are) if you have a legit
(as decided by a court) claim to a domain name because of trademark or possibly
other things the court can order the domain name transferred without more than
transfer fees (we got up to at least the lawyer rattling stage in such a
dispute before the domain got transferred to us). You need to judge if the
cost of rattling the lawyer is less than what they want for the domain name
though.