[unisog] Computer Associates ETrust Admin Server v8.x installation Q&A

Butler, Kevin D butlerkevind at uams.edu
Fri Jul 23 19:55:01 GMT 2004

Hello my fellow colleagues!!

Has any of you here had the misfortune of having to install the CA
Etrust Admin Server v8.x at your institution?? Having gone through their
instructions (sparse as they may be), there is no defined step by step
instructions of any kind. We currently have a test domain consisting of
2 2k3 server, one as the dc with ad, the other as a member server. My
question is, if anyone knows, does the admin server need to be installed
on the dc or can it be installed on the member server? I would be
grateful if anyone here that has had any experience to share with me.
Viele Dank in advance!!

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.