[unisog] New virus - not caught by central servers (fwd)

Karen A Swanberg swanberg at tc.umn.edu
Mon Jul 26 20:31:42 GMT 2004

My apologies for this e-mail going out to unisog. It was sent to a
University-only list, and I sent it specifically to my users. It was
not meant to be forwarded outside of the group.

Sincerely,
-Karen

-   Karen Swanberg | Sys Admin | Dept. of Geology and Geophysics  -
206 Pillsbury Hall | 310 Pillsbury Dr. SE | University of Minnesota
     Minneapolis, MN 55455  (612) 624-6541  (612) 625-3819 (f)

           Installing Linux on a badger: user's notes:
     http://www.strangehorizons.com/2004/20040405/badger.shtml
-                                               by Lucy A. Snyder -