[unisog] dead thread: New virus - not caught by central servers (fwd)

John Kristoff jtk at northwestern.edu
Wed Jul 28 18:28:09 GMT 2004

The Unisog moderators tend not to reject posts unless it is spam, but
a few have been passed to this list under this thread that has veered
off-topic.  I'd appreciate it if any further responses on this thread
were sent via direct and private email.

As only one of the moderators I'm going to reject or discard further
messages on this topic.  I hope my fellow moderators will do so as
well unless there is sufficient operational content to allow them to
pass.

John