[unisog] NAT'ing Quarantine Networks to Windows Update

Cooper F. Nelson cnelson at ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 4 18:57:50 GMT 2004

I've been researching this process a bit more and discovered that the
actual service packs and hotfixes come from download.microsoft.com via a
standard http transfer, so what I wrote below is incorrect.  SSL is only
used for the windowsupdate activeX control and some html content.  This
actually works out well as squid will cache the hotfixes and speed
deployment to the local net.

-Cooper