[unisog] New Worm?

James Macdonell jmacdone at csusb.edu
Fri Jun 4 19:53:06 GMT 2004

We're experiencing it.  The FTP ports vary, though. I don't know the
vector of attack (yet) but we've been seeing the results of compromises
with our local snort rules.  I've posted them here for your enjoyment:

http://www.infosec.csusb.edu/~jmacdone/non_std_port.rules

--
James Macdonell <jmacdone at csusb.edu>
Information Security Analyst