[unisog] New Virus??? URGENT

Lois Lehman LOIS.LEHMAN at asu.edu
Thu Jun 17 18:19:25 GMT 2004

I just looked at a computer yesterday that was displaying the same
activity and matched the Sasser worm with avserv.exe process running.
Yours could be the same thing.

Lois Lehman
College Network Security Manager
Physical Sciences Computer Support Manager
College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
Arizona State University
480-965-3139