[unisog] Hidden Ftp erver

Jason Richardson a00jer1 at wpo.cso.niu.edu
Tue Jun 22 22:35:29 GMT 2004

My .02 is that we get started with Active Ports -
http://www.protect-me.com/freeware.html which is free, GUI and really
easy to use.  Beyond that it's Ethereal and some of the other tools
already mentioned.

---
Jason Richardson
Manager, IT Security and Client Development
Enterprise Systems Support
Northern Illinois University
Voice: 815-753-1678
Fax: 815-753-2555
jasrich at niu.edu

>>> scw at seas.ucla.edu 6/22/2004 4:47:35 PM >>>
  This is probably going to be response 6 of 200 but.
  Try tcpview
     http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/source/tcpview.shtml

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 03:20:26PM -0600, Wells, Cary wrote:
> from the co-fusion group and is running on port 9889.  This machine
is fully

--
-----
Stephen C. Woods; UCLA SEASnet; 2567 Boelter hall; LA CA 90095;
mail:scw at seas.ucla.edu