Looking for survey participants

Security Survey Tara and Carrie survey at waffle.cs.dal.ca
Thu Mar 11 18:24:01 GMT 2004

Sorry if you've gotten this message from other sources -- security is a
tightly-knit community, it seems. (Also please respond to this
email address, not the whole group. Thanks.)
---
Hi!
We are conducting a survey to determine if there is a dominant personality
type (using the Myers Briggs Type Indicator) amongst computer security
professionals.  Participation would consist of filling out a short (4
question) survey, and possibly completing an on-line test to determine
your Myers-Briggs personality type if you do not already know it.
Completing the survey itself will take less than a minutes;
completing the online test would take approximately 20 minutes.

We would appreciate it if you would be willing to take part in our study.
To participate, please email survey at cs.dal.ca, and we will contact you
with the informed consent form and survey. (The completed survey itself is
required by March 24.)

Please feel free to forward this invitation to other individuals whom you
think would be interested in participating.

We plan on publishing the results from this survey in either a conference
paper or technical report.  If you are interested in receiving the
results, please let us know and we will forward you the paper once
completed.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you,
C. Gates
T. Whalen