[unisog] Email for life

Greg Francis francis at gonzaga.edu
Mon Mar 22 02:24:46 GMT 2004

Gonzaga provides e-mail for life. They can either forward or retain their
mailbox. The alumni mailboxes do have a lower limit than the student ones
though. The biggest problem we have is spam accumulating in unused alumni
mailboxes; we periodically purge those mailboxes that haven't been used in
a long time that have excessive spam in them.

Greg

--
Greg Francis                                Gonzaga University
Sr. System Administrator                    Spokane Washington