[unisog] Chronicle and UCLA article

Rawlin Blake lds1guy at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 01:18:37 GMT 2004

You are splitting hairs :-)

Notice that the agreement states that the student has deleted all  files
that they do not have permission to possess.
It does not state that in fact the student actually had to delete any files.

We worded it that way to allow the student to "learn" without admitting
guilt.

It also means that I don't have to validate the assertions until the second
notice, which happens far less than first notices. The "learning" must be
working!

----
Rawlin Blake                     www.scsv.nevada.edu/~blake
Situational ethics is an oxymoron