[unisog] student fees for cleaning.

Peter Moody peter at ucsc.edu
Fri May 7 17:55:16 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 17:21, atanner1 at emich.edu wrote:
> I think charging for machine cleaning sounds like a great idea.

so is there anyone here from a university which has been charging their
students for repairs?  Can they shed some light on the subject for the
rest of us who wish to convince our resnet folks that this is pretty
much the only way to go?

Additionally, rumor has it that the University Utah only had some
ridiculously small number of sasser infections?  Anyone here from
utah.edu who can help the rest of us who had quite a larger number of
infections?

Regards,
-Peter
--
Peter Moody                             <peter at ucsc.edu>
Information Security Administrator      831/459.5409