sasser virus (was Re: [unisog] student fees for cleaning.)

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Mon May 10 19:44:02 GMT 2004

	I may have stumbled across why we missed the sasser worm: It appears
I blocked ports 1025, 2745 3137 and 6129 at the border unless they were
established from inside. Since I don't remember doing this, it was well before
the sasser scare :-). That may or may not have made the difference here (it
wouldn't affect internal infections though).