[unisog] DHCP lease times, reserved IP addresses, etc

Jim Davidson jdavidso at ubishops.ca
Wed May 12 17:21:38 GMT 2004

I'm currently using a 60 day lease..... My logic: 60 days will keep
an address live over Christmas break, but drop them over the summer
break (over 2 months).   I'm using the semi-static mode as an easy
way to track usage.....  I haven't got much for logs.

 I'm making some changes to my network, thinking about using an ACS
server with my Firewall (Cisco FWSM) to authenticate everyone on my
network.   Anyone else doing so?   What tools did you to manage logs?