[unisog] AOL rejects forwarding?

Brenden Conte conteb at rpi.edu
Tue Nov 2 20:36:43 GMT 2004

It looks to me as if you're domain/IP has been reported too many times
as the source of spam (incorrectly, since you're forwarding).

This is a larger problem that I havn't heard a good solution to -
forwarding all mail for a user, then having that user report spam
messages as such to RBLs or ISPs, and since you're last on the header
list, you're marked as the spammer.

-Brenden